Chevron

Saturday, February 21, 2015

2014-11-10 Miracles

The CUTEST couple ever!! He is the patriarch and she is just so cute! LOVE THEM!!! Famila Cordoba.

Hola hola hola! How is everyone??

Well this week went super fast!!! Wow. So fast. But full of miracles and great great great things!!
First of all..
Salvador came to church yesterday!!! He is progressing so so so so fast and we are hoping to bump up his baptism to 29 of this month!! But it's going to take a ton of prayers, faith, and righteousness!! Wahoo.

So, you know that scripture about how success is given??
Well that is us right now. I feel like I am working just as hard as I did in my other areas, but we are having so much more success right now!! It's such a blessing.

I don't have time right now to expound on all of our adventures this week...but I do have time for one near miracle :)..

So one of our investigators, Alejandra, has promised us so many times that she would come to church, but Satan is a real beast and is really putting those obstacles in her way. Well yesterday we were very very hopeful that she would be able to make it. She didn't show! We were so heartbroken.
So later that day when we visited her, we were like ''hna, que pasò?'' and she was like, ''I went to church today! but because I woke up late I went to the other one in centro!''
We were floored!!! She went to church!! Miracles of miracles.
She started talking about how it was very beautiful and how she felt so good. Good, right?
Well our member that was asking her questions about everything and long story short...
She went to a Baptist church!!!! It was the wrong church!  NO!!!  hahaha..but it was funny. And she gets a few brownie points for trying to go...haha. Next we'll make sure she comes with us!

Well I got to run....literally. We have an appointment in 10 minutes and it's bien lejos! jajaja

Love you all!!!
Sorry I didn't add a scripture...but know that I LOVE the scriptures and I know they are true!!
Read them!!

Love,
Hna.Cook
An hermano in our ward has a violin.  It was glorious to play it for 5 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment