Chevron

Sunday, June 7, 2015

2015-5-11 "He who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven

2015-5-11 "He who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more."

MAGDALENA GOT BAPTIZED!!! I almost had a heart attack because she had to have an interview with presidente...but all went well...oh me of little faith... :) She has soooo much faith and she was SO HAPPY!!! It was the sweetest thing ever. I really do have such a strong testimony of the Holy Ghost. I know it's real and people really do feel it when they do what is right!

And yeah. It was SUCH a loving and humbling experience to see the difference in Hermana  Magdalena.  After the baptism, she was seriously on cloud 9! You could see the difference in her countenance! She was burden free! She was sooooo happy that she wanted to walk all the way home (I think we live like...2 or 3 miles from the church...) but she was just sooooo happy and light that it didn't matter. It was such a great experience!!

 I know that this gospel changes lives! I know that when we confess our sins to God, he will FORGIVE and FORGET!!!
D&C 58:
31 Who am I, saith the Lord, that have promised and have not fulfilled?
42 Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more.
43 By this ye may know if a man repenteth of his sins—behold, he will confess them and forsake them.


I know that is true. God will always fulfill his promises!! So just keep His commandments and you're all good :)

Got my new compy! Hna. Franco. She's from Argentina. Super sweet, super pretty, super dedicated, and super duper ready to work me to death!!! jajaja (I say that because she gonna kill me...or at least that's what we call  it here when one finishes their mission...)

I was super sad to see Hermana Amador leave. She is a great missionary. But God has a plan and I will have faith in that plan...if I want to be happy :)

Love you all so much!!!!

Hermana Cook

oh...and p.s.
I HAVE THE BEST MOMMY AND GRANDMAS IN THE WORLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment